Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WWW Wednesdays


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?



What are you currently reading?
I am currently beta reading "Empty" by Charlotte Abel. It is the second book in the Channie Series. The first book is called "Enchantment" Read my review of Enchantment here. I believe that she is wanting to release this book by late February.




What did you recently finish reading?

 
I just finished Marissa Meyer's debut novel, "Cinder".
Read my review here


What do you think you will read next?


This is the next book I have picked out to read, luckily it just so happens to be on both of my challenge lists! I've heard great things about this story! I can not wait to read it.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED Cinder and Ditched!! I know you'll love Ditched too....it's so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait! I remember you telling me how much you enjoyed it so I was psyched when I saw it was on the challenge lists :)

    ReplyDelete