Wednesday, January 4, 2012

WWW Wednesdays

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


What are you currently reading?

 I am in the first couple pages of "Cinder" by Marissa Meyer. I'm reading this for the 2012 Debut Author Challenge. I have heard amazing things about this book and I can not wait to really get into it.

What did you recently finish reading?                                                                                                                   

I just finished reading "Blood Warrior" by H.D. Gordon. It was awesome! Check out my review here!




What do you think you'll read next?                                                                                                                     


Next up will be "Ditched: A Love Story" by Robin Mellom. This book is my January choice for the 2012 Stand Alone Reading Challenge. I have also heard great things about this book and the cover is just awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment