Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WWW... (#4)


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:



To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


 What are you currently reading? 
 I'm about 25% into Ditched: A Love Story by Robin Mellom. This story is extremely cute and I am really enjoying it. Unfortunately,  the only time I have been able to read recently is for the 15 minutes during homeroom everyday when my students are required to read... hopefully I will be able to finish it soon!

What did you recently finish reading?
 Double by Jenny Valentine was an AWESOME book!!! Read my review here.

What do you think you will read next?
 The Girl Who Loved to Run by G.P. Schultz and Shooting Stars by Allison Rushby are both up next for me to read. I am reading them both for review; one from the author and one from NetGalley. I'll let y'all know what I think when I'm done!

What's your WWW?

3 comments:

  1. have a great week reading some interesting books there I haven't read

    ReplyDelete
  2. great books, hopefully you will find some more time to read. I was sick yesterday so got to read all day long :) Normally, with three kids I struggle for reading time too.

    My WWW http://paranormalbookfan.blogspot.com/2012/01/www-wednesdays_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The books look great! I love the cover of Shooting Stars. It look really cute!

    Here's my WWW: http://stephii-bookfever.blogspot.com/2012/01/www-wednesdays-1.html

    ReplyDelete