Thursday, January 26, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I am so excited to have been nominated for the Liebster Blog award! This is a great opportunity to meet and gain new followers :-) Huge thank you to Shawna LeAnn over at Dreaming in the Pages for nominating me! I am extremely grateful :-) It is so cool to know that people actually read and care about what I am writing. Now that I have been nominated, it is my pleasure to nominate 5 more up and coming bloggers (people with under 200 followers). So, here we go! In no particular order.....
*Drum roll please*


Erika at Rescue Reads
She has got some amazing reviews and has given me a huge number of books to put on my TBR list. 

The Awesome People over at Epic YA Reads
This is a up and coming review site. If you are looking for a new read, this is the place for you!

This lovely lady reads a lot of books that I would never have thought of to read. I love reading her posts because it opens me up to books I probably wouldn't have read normally. 

She reads a lot of the same type of books that I read, so it's nice to get a different perspective on books that I have already read or want to read. 

Steph at Steph's Stacks
Her reviews are just AWESOME. She uses real life pictures to relate it to the story, and they crack me up:-) They are definitely something to look forward to! Also, her name is Steph too, what's not to love? :-)

Again, thank you so much to Shawna LeAnn for nominating me for this award! Please check out these five wonderful blogs and give them some love :-)

Thanks for reading and following my blog everyone, I really appreciate it!

~Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment