Tuesday, April 30, 2013

WWW Wednesdays


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?



What are you currently reading?

I am currently reading The Sweet Dead Life by Joy Preble
I am a huge fan of Joy's Dreaming Anastasia trilogy and I cannot wait to finish her newest book!


 

What did you recently finish reading?                                                                                                                   

I just finished reading Maid of Secrets by Jennifer McGowan. This book was extremely addicting! I loved the pacing, the characters, and the different relationships that were formed. Check back on May 12 for my review!


What do you think you'll read next?



Up next for me will be Unbreakable by Elizabeth Norris, book two in the Unraveling series. I loved the first book and have been impatiently awaiting the sequel and it's finally here!

Check out my review of Unraveling

What book are you waiting on??

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you're reading some brilliant books at the moment. I haven't read the Unravelling series yet, but I hope to soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to read Unraveling! I couldn't put it down, and it's a decently lengthy book :)
      Also, Maid of Secrets comes out in a few days and it was a great read as well!! :)

      Delete