Saturday, June 30, 2012

Review: Stolen

"Stolen" takes up where "Stained" left off. Julia and Cayne have been taken to the "Chosen" compound where they are forced to separate. Julia is now living as a candidate in the compound while Cayne is a prisoner and hidden somewhere within the compound where Julia now resides . Julia learns the truth of Cayne's past and she has to decide whether their feelings were real or something a Nephilim used to trick her into following him.
This sequel to "Stained" was awesome! I loved the battle sequences and the character development within the compound. The way that Ms. James came up with for them to get around the compound was awesome! Also,  the dialogue was laugh out loud funny at times. I found the characters to be very likable even though there were a few people that I strongly disliked!! I like how Ms. James left clues throughout the entire book right down to the last twist that she threw in. The end of the book left me thinking, " wait, what?!" I cannot wait for the third book and I strongly encourage all young adult lovers to give this series a read! You won't regret it!

-"Stolen" by Ella James
Published April 24, 2012 by Barkley's Books
Buy it on Amazon!
Follow Ella James on Twitter and Goodreads

Think this series sounds interesting? Check out my review of the first book in the "Stained" Series : "Stained"


The third book in the series, "Chosen", should be released sometime within the next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment